—Vitamin D3 daily–Organic juices with Vitamin C– Eating raw garlic
:– 20 drops of Edenberry in juice every 4-6 hours. I did this only when his temp went above 101. Fever is good for the body, it’s killing the germs!
A Butter That Helps You Breathe
The Shea Butter is very effective in treating nasal congestion. To make this great remedy you need Shea Butter, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus, Lemon juice and Lavender. You should put 10 drops of Lavender, 20 drops of Tea Tree Oil, 10 drops of Lemon juice, 20 drops of Eucalyptus and mix them together. You should use this remedy to rub your nostrils to free your nasal passages.
Essential Oils For Relief in Nasal Congestion
- Eucalyptus – A great medicine to relieve nasal congestion. Infants over 2 months can use it, and many researchers say that children should use Eucalyptus if they have blocked nose. It has powerful antiviral and antiseptic properties.
- Tea Tree – Infants over 6 months can use it. Tea Tree Oil is very effective aid because of its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Peppermint – if you have cold or flu and you have problems with nasal congestion you should use it to relief your problems. But you should not use it for a long period of time. Be careful with this remedy. Children, infants and pregnant women should avoid it.
- Thyme – 10 drops of Thyme Oil are maximum in one day. It is great for your immune system because it is potent antiseptic. It can be used to relieve cold and flu symptoms. But people who suffer from high blood pressure should not use thyme.
- Basil – also has antiseptic properties and helps in nasal congestion.
- Rosemary – Children younger than 2 years and pregnant women should not take it. Also, if you take Rosemary to relieve congestion it may have some unwanted effects, so do not use it for a longer period of time. It is potent antiseptic.
- Pine – It has powerful antimicrobial properties and relieves nasal congestion. It is used to relieve cold, flu and sinusitis symptoms.
- Lavender – It is safe for infants. It has powerful antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
- Clove – It is very strong and you must not use more than 2 drops.
- Marjoram – It helps you to breathe easier. It has antimicrobial qualities.
- Chamomile – It is safe for children of all ages. It is used to help with nasal congestion. It also has great soothing qualities.
- Lemon – Also, children younger than 2 years should not take lemons for problems with runny nose. Also, lemons can increase sensitivity and people who expose themselves to the sun should avoid them. Lemons are great for your immune system.
- Sweet Orange – It is safe for infants. It helps you to detoxify your body.