Our body is a heaven for many fungi and bacteria which generally help our body system to function properly. However, when these tiny organisms grow too much, particularly the yeast candida albicans, then candida appears. Generally, people with low immune systems or babies can get it from their mothers. It is generally manifested differently from person to person. Symptoms include white plaque in the mouth, itching and burning sensation in the vaginal area, skin inflammations and itching, congestion or different digestive issues such as constipation, colitis or stomach pain. Excessive sugar consumption, corticosteroid administration, an imbalanced immune system or chronic fatigue are indicators of overgrowth of the candida bacteria. To get rid of candida, there are fortunately, several natural therapies.
In order for this to work, you must make sure that the cause is the yeast; otherwise you need to contact a specialist that will prescribe you the appropriate medication.
– Reduce the sugar intake as much as you can and try not to consume Xylitol chewing gum;
– Ketoconazole administration should be avoided in order to protect your liver;
– Choose bifidus probiotic and lacto bacillus to prevent candida bacteria from overgrowing and protect your colon. In the case of vaginal candida, introduce the drugs into the vagina before bedtime, every night.
– Use a topical cream with butoconazale and miconazale which protect the tract from infections ;
– Because it has anti-fungal properties, consume up to 2000 mg Caprylic acid. Make sure you use a time-released from or enteric-coated form in order to allow your body to absorb it gradually;
– Stay away from antibiotics, contraceptive pills and steroids;
– If a mother or a baby who is still breastfed has a candida infection, they should both be treated to eliminate the problem